Pogo is looking for your opinion in their new April Monthly Player Survey.
This month, Pogo is interested in :
1) How satisfied are you with the Message Center Inbox update?
2) How well do you understand how to play various games?
3) Are there any games that you feel need better explanation on how to play?
4) What’s important when deciding whether to purchase a challenge with gems?
5) What was your favorite Game of the Month over the past 6 months?
Also, you have the option to provide any additional comments regarding some of the questions. You can fill out the survey here.
This month, we’d like to ask you the same question. What was your favorite Game of the Month over the past 6 months? Let us know in the comments below!
My favorite GOTM was Bejeweled Stars in February. I don’t mind the Peggle Blast challenges this month either.
I like the simple ones so my vote is for pogo slots